Santa Barbara County Action Network held its annual North County “Looking Forward” Awards Dinner & Fundraiser on Sunday, June 25, 2023 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Blosser Urban Garden, 915 S Blosser Rd, Santa Maria.
Every year we recognize individuals, businesses or organizations that work to protect our environment and the rights of our county’s residents. These awards help encourage this good work to continue and to raise the funds we need to keep doing our part.
This year we are recognizing:
- Father Peter Kang and St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, “Looking Forward” Award
- Christina Hernandez, Environmental Award
- Cuyama Valley Family Resource Center, Working Families Award
- C4 Lompoc- Collective Cultures Creating Change, Giving Back Award
- Santa Ynez Valley Pride, Social Justice Award
- Carlos Gonzalez, Youth Activist Award
We hope you will come celebrate with us!
If you're not sponsoring the dinner, but would like tickets:
If you can't make the dinner, but would like to give a donation:
For more information, contact [email protected].
SBCAN thanks its sponsors:
Family Service Agency