Board of Directors & Staff Contact Us Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Celebrating 20 Years TestimonialsAction Alerts CHAMP Youth Arts Alive Roundtables Newsletters & Brochures News Editorials Issues & Maps Mickey Flacks Journalism Fund County of SB Contacts Events
- Sign in
SB CAN ACTION ALERT
September 17, 2013
1. Solstice Fall Green Mixer: A fundraiser for the Santa Maria Natural History Museum, co-sponsored by SB CAN, September 19.
2. “March to Drop the Keystone XL Pipeline and Accelerate Clean Energy," September 21 in Santa Barbara.
3. Edible Landscaping Demonstration Garden Work Day, September 21 in Santa Maria.
4. Green Team Program Meeting: Water Issues in the Santa Maria Valley presented by Santa Maria City Councilman Jack Boysen, September 23.
5. Public Hearing on Santa Maria Energy Project, September 25.
6. SB CAN writes editorials once a month for the Santa Maria Times and every other month for the Lompoc Record. Links below.
7. Offshore wind-energy survey: We provide a link to a survey by UCSB students.